Rendezvous and Retail
Grandma's Gourmets - Fresh and Homemade
My Blog

Rendezvous and Retail

We have just returned from th Zumbro Bend Rendezvos in Mantorville, MN.  We didn't even unload the truck just went and set up tents at the Big Island Rendezvous in Albert Lea.  We have added so new period correct products called Switchels and Shrubs.  So I have been busy working on creations.

You can now find some of our jams at Trail's Travel Center in Albert Lea and Welsh Heritage Farms Orchard in Lake Crystal, MN.  It is very exciting to see our products on the shelf in a store.

I have also started the process of wholesaling salsa and pickles which is quite lengthy and time consuming.  Lots of things to do.

18 Comments to Rendezvous and Retail:

Comments RSS
china shop and ship on Monday, November 18, 2013 10:42 PM
Excellent written post. thanks for sharing with us.Your style is so unique compared to other people I've read stuff from

ip3 plastics on Saturday, April 12, 2014 12:58 AM
The guidelines you contributed here are very useful. It was a pleasant surprise to have that looking forward to me after I woke up now. They are usually to the point and easy to learn. Thank you for the useful ideas you have shared in this article.

live wetten on Wednesday, May 07, 2014 5:34 PM
Fussball Wetten

Stock Tips on Wednesday, October 29, 2014 7:18 AM
Your company products & services are very nice and affordable. Really you have shared a very great work of yours with us.

Lisa Coons on Wednesday, October 29, 2014 9:12 AM
I picked up a jar of your Bloody Mary Pickles at the Big Island Rndezvous. It is my new favorite pickle in the world!

telicando marafecco on Thursday, November 20, 2014 8:40 PM
Warum gehst du nicht fuehren etwas Forschung sich sie selbst? telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 11:51 AM
Wetten Versus das Streak Sie Wette 100 $ aus Umweltfreundliche Bay Belag in 7 Tage 11 elf. réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes

Cristi on Saturday, January 30, 2016 7:00 AM
Your organization items and administrations are extremely pleasant and reasonable. Truly you have shared an exceptionally incredible work of yours with us. Thanks!

Raju on Tuesday, April 05, 2016 2:43 PM
The rules you contributed here are extremely helpful. It was a charming astonishment to have that anticipating me after I woke up now. They are for the most part to the point and simple to learn. Much obliged to you for the helpful thoughts you have partaken in this article.a

http://www.lucypremium.co.uk on Thursday, May 12, 2016 11:01 PM
It is very exciting to see our products on the shelf in a store.

clip in hair extensions on Monday, September 05, 2016 4:14 AM
It is very exciting to see our products on the shelf in a store.

Grassi on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 3:14 PM
I suppose what you see could be the power of duplication. "The Donald" fully endorses not merely multilevel marketing, but ACN as well. Granddad informs him that this gymnasium is inside a mess and an intensive cleaning in a very terrible way.

nike trainers shoes on Monday, November 07, 2016 4:18 AM
In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

UK Gym Equipment on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 12:03 PM
Great post, thanks for sharing your valuable post.

Papathanasopoulos on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 6:25 AM
If you want the best and low cost guest posting services. To buy or sell guest posts, have a look at my new site for Guest Posting Services for $5 Thanks!

MCX HNI Tips on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 3:20 AM
Interesting post I found here about retail

Intraday Calls on Stock Future on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 2:38 AM
I like the way you tied all the details about retail

Stock Cash Premium on Monday, March 27, 2017 4:09 AM
A unique post you shared here related to retail